Upgrades abound in this impressive and spacious Kings Bridge beauty. With 5,000 finished square feet, this brick front colonial boasts an open floor plan that is “Move-In” ready. Boasting rich hardwood floors and gorgeous crown moldings throughout, you are guaranteed to impress. Enjoy the chef-inspired kitchen with granite counter tops, a large center-island, dual ovens, and a generous pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen is a light-filled breakfast room with French Doors that open to a large deck and a cozy two-story family room with a floor-to-ceiling stacked stone gas fireplace. Escape to the master bedroom retreat with a spa-like bathroom, or relax in the fully-finished lower-level with full bathroom. Entertain your friends and family in the massive backyard paradise boasting a large deck. Are you ready to call this house your home?
- Convenient access to major commuter routes including I-270 and I-70.
- Beautiful hardwood floors and crown molding throughout.
- Open floor plan ideal for entertaining family and friends.
- Generous living room, dining room, and home office bathed with natural light.
- Light-filled breakfast room with French Doors that open to a private deck.
- Magnificent kitchen with granite counter tops, a large center-island, dual ovens, and recessed lighting.
- Warm and inviting two-story family room with floor-to-ceiling stacked stone gas fireplace.
- Lovely master bedroom retreat with tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, and a totally renovated spa-like bathroom with dual vanities, ceramic tile, and a massive shower.
- Fully-finished lower-level recreation room complete with additional bonus room, ample storage, and full bathroom.
- Massive backyard paradise boasting a deck, extra storage shed, and plenty of privacy.
Living Room: 12 x 12
Dining Room: 12 x 15
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20 x 14
Family Room: 20 x 16
Office: 13 x 12
Master Bedroom: 20 x 15
Second Bedroom: 12 x 13
Third Bedroom: 11 x 11
Fourth Bedroom: 15 x 12
Recreation Room: 38 x 18
Bonus Room: 14 x 15
John T. Baker Middle School
Damascus High School
Garage: Attached 2 Car
Year Built: 1999
Subdivision: Kings Bridge
Basement: Fully Finished
Exterior: Brick and Vinyl Siding
Heating: Natural Gas, Forced Air
Cooling: Electric, Central
Water/Sewer: Natural Gas, Public
Fireplace: 1 Gas