Intercounty Connector (ICC) Toll Rates Announced
ICC toll rates were recently announced. Here are the details:
- Peak period is 6AM – 9AM and 4PM – 7PM; Monday – Friday (excluding Federal Holidays)
- Overnight period is 11PM – 5AM Nightly
- Off-peak period is all other times
- Rounding Rule – each trip’s toll is rounded up to the nearest nickel
- Minimum toll – is 2.0 miles multiplied by the applicable vehicle class toll rate, or $0.40 (whichever is greater)
The Intercounty Connector (ICC) toll rates for the first segment will be 25 cents a mile during peak periods; truckers will more than a dollar a mile. The tolls will make the six-lane highway, an east-west link outside the Capital Beltway, among the nation’s most expensive to use.
As construction continues on the Intercounty Connector (ICC), more and more homeowners find themselves in the path and/or in earshot of the traffic.
If you’re thinking about relocating because of the Intercounty Connector (ICC) and want to stay in Maryland, contact Peggy Lyn Speicher. I helps buyers, sellers, and renters with homes for sale or rent in Maryland.