New Restaurants in Olney MD
UPDATED ON NOVEMBER, 15, 2011
- GrillMarX Steakhouse & Raw Bar: Our beautiful open kitchen is in full view as you dine in our warm, brick and wood, casual steakhouse. All our hand-cut steaks and house filleted fresh fish are seared over our hickory wood burning grill which gives your entrée those grill marks that give us our name. Relax at our hand-crafted bar while you enjoy a glass of wine from our well thought out yet affordable wine list. Sample some of today’s fresh oysters being shucked right in front of you as you feel the energy of your surroundings. Come out and enjoy this new Olney, Maryland restaurant.
- Cafe Rio Mexican Grill: Cafe Rio, an Olney Maryland restaurant, serves the most delicious, award winning food that will leave you craving more!!
We’re up with the sun, squeezing limes and scooping out avocados, baking our fresh desserts and making our signature sauces and salad dressings by hand. We’re not complaining, though. It’s just what we do – kind of like hand rolling every tortilla from scratch, and buying only USDA Choice meats. With no freezers or Microwaves in our restaurants, we are proud to offer the highest quality, freshest food you will find anywhere.
In the coming months, Olney MD will have a few new choices for lunch and dinner. In addition to the new Harris Teeter that will be opening in 2011, we will have the following new restaurants in Olney MD to choose from:
- The Greene Turtle: Equal parts sports bar and casual restaurant with a long menu of hearty American pub food as a bonus- featuring signature Certified Angus Beef Burgers, a huge selection of wings and sliders, and a full menu of reasonably priced meals in healthy portions – perfect for sharing. Because sharing the good times at new restaurants in Olney MD with friends is what The Turtle’s all about.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Okay, this is why you’re here. The architecture, the music, the people are all very nice, but it’s the food you crave. The beautiful thing is that we assemble what you want and how you want it, right in front of you. You tell us your version of the perfect burrito, and we’re happy to oblige. What will it be today? The ever-popular chicken burrito or a vegetarian fajita burrito bowl? Or maybe two soft barbacoa tacos with one crispy carnitas taco? Oh yes, the guacamole is a must.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries: Five Guy’s has been ZAGAT survey rated every year since 2001 and has been voted the Washingtonian Magazine’s “Readers’ Choice” #1 Burger every year since 1999! Since expanding outside of the Washington DC metro area (like being one of the new restaurants in Olney MD), Five Guys has continued to garner awards and praise in nearly every market we enter.
So, between new grocery stores (like the Harris Teeter and the massive renovation at the Safeway), there are a lot of options coming for new restaurants in Olney MD!